- Park at Lasalle at around 10 am
- Stalk stationery at Overjoyed
- Walk to Sunshine Plaza and have dim sum at Victor’s Kitchen
- Walk around if Let’s Play is not open yet
- Admire cute Tomica cars. The Let’s Play shop has a good selection of Plarail tracks too.
- Get on way home, with the whole afternoon still ahead of you!
Saturday mornings feel full of promise. And it feels especially pleasant when you decide that you would go for brunch, but instead of making a booking, you decide to wake up early instead. We got to Pacamara early enough, and took one of the few remaining seats.
We have been hearing good things of this place, and it is great to finally sit down and enjoy this wonderful little cafe. We took a while to choose what to eat. The menu sparked a little discussion on what would be the three brunch items our ideal cafe should serve.
I had the Spanish eggs (S$16.9), while Siew had the Crab Benedict (S$19.9). The food was good, and the portion just right for us. Maybe bigger eaters would need more sustenance. Our coffee came after our food, which makes great sense! It is always annoying to have your coffee arrive shortly before your food, or while you are eating.
This is a cafe that satisfies. The food, drink, service, and ambience should meet most expectations.
More information: Pacamara Boutique Coffee Roasters is at 185 Upper Thomson Road, Singapore 574333. Parking can be had, via Jalan Pelatina, along Upper Thomson Road or Taman Permata.